HOME ⇾ Company ⇾ Quality Management System
Quality Management System
Labygema S.L is a private entity specialized in water treatment and authorized waste management. The company is aware of the necessity to protect the environment, workers, and the quality of its services.
In its process of constant improvement and prevention of pollution, damages and health deterioration, LABYGEMA S.L designed a quality management system based on the international standards ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 17025 and ISO 17020. It commits to the following principles:
- Direct activities towards achieving the maximum satisfaction of our customers, fulfilling their needs and expectations.
- Perform trials according to the good professional practices, while ensuring at all times the quality and the accuracy of the results.
- Assess and reduce the environmental impacts originating from our activities.
- Protect personal data according to the law.
- Ensure that all Labygema S.L environmental activities and responsibilities adhere to the current applicable legislation.
- Implement necessary changes to optimize resources, occupational safety and health, production processes, service delivery, and control.
- Maintain, implement, and improve the quality system, ensuring the staff understands its responsibilities and the necessary policies and procedures for different situations according to the standards UNE/EN ISO 9001, 14001, 17025, 17020 and OHSAS 18001.
- Train the staff to ensure all personnel understand their roles in order to perform the activities outlined in the quality system.
Senior management must ensure the Quality, Environmental and Occupational Safety, and Health Policy is fulfilled and available to all interested parties.