- Labygema, S.L., with registered office at Parque Industrial Sevilla, Calle Parsi 6, Nave 11, 41016 (Sevilla) of C.I.F. B91189803 as holder of the Website with URL www.labygema.com (hereinafter “Website”) guarantees the compliance of the obligations derived from the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, in particular the Organic Law 15/1999, December 13th, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Royal Decree 1720/2007, December 21st, which approves the Regulations of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, December 13th, on the protection of personal data.
- Labygema is fully aware of the use and treatment that must be given to the personal data that may be required or obtainable from the users on its website in order to manage the services offered. Also, Labygema commit to comply with its obligation of privacy with personal data and its duty to treat them with confidentiality, and assumes, for this purpose, the technical, organizational and security measures needed to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the Organic Law 15/1999, December 13th, on Protection of Personal Data, and other applicable legislation.
- Labygema will take the technical and organizational measures needed to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the personal data and to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology and according to the current data protection regulations. However, Labygema cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the data breach through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
- The users will respond, in any case, to the veracity of the provided data and they are responsible of communicating to Labygema any modification, being Labygema exempt from any type of responsibility.
- The user will be responsible, in any case, for the accuracy of the data provided, reserving Labygema the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to other actions that proceed in Law.
Any registered user may at any time exercise the right to access, rectify and, if necessary, cancel their personal by written request addressed to Labygema, S.L., calle Parsi 6, Nave 11, 41016 Sevilla, Spain.
- In relation to personal data of minors under 14 years old, Labygema will never use this data for inappropriate purposes for the child’s age. Labygema will make it easier for parents or guardians to exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition of their children’s data, and will encourage minors to consult them before providing data.