HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT
In Labygema, we have portable equipment for on-site reduction of hazardous and non-hazardous waste through portable centrifuges, filtration systems and physico-chemical treatments.
Labygema has a mobile plant for on-site treatment of wastes depending on the codes from the European List of Waste, which have been authorized under theR3 recovery operation: recycling/reclamation of organic substances which are not used as solvents.
Themain treated wastes are:
- Separator sludges and oily substances
- Oily water from separators.
- Mixture of wastes from grit chambers and water separators.
- Wastes that contain Hydrocarbons
- Other wastes.
The mobile waste treatment plant reduces the quantity of hazardous wastes and, consequently, reducing the management costs to off-site plants, carrying out on-site waste minimization, and complying with one of the producer obligations.
The main advantages of the treatment equipment for water that contains hydrocarbon are:
Waste minimization by:
- Reducing the amount of hazardous waste to be removed from each of the producing centres.
- Concentrating the maximum amount of hydrocarbon and other hazardous substances in the water.
- The reduction of the economic spending on hazardous waste treatment at off-site plants because the amount to be treated will be much smaller.
Labygema justifies and declares the amount extracted from each centre after the waste treatment operation.