ENVIRONMENTAL ADVISORY AND CONSULTANCY
LABYGEMA is responsible for environmental procedures related to waste management for various public institutions.
Our team carries out and consults for the following tasks:
- Registration in the register of small and large waste producers.
- Annual declaration of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes.
- Annual reports of waste managers.
- Documents about waste minimization plans.
- Creation of sludge management annual reports
- Assessment reports on environmental impacts
- Preliminary reports on the soil status
- Produce documentation for the discharge legalisation processing
- Annual declarations of discharges.
In collaboration with our water analysis laboratory and technical department, the waste specialists perform studies for the reduction and minimalization in the waste generation by:
- Sewage sludge centrifugation tests
- Physical-chemical tests
- Filtration tests
- Optimization of the processes in waste generation in manufacturing plants
We guide and advise companies on different environmental aspects such as:
- Improvements in environmental management systems
- Solutions to environmental impacts management
- Waste reduction and minimization
- Storage systems of hazardous and non-hazardous waste
- Environmental risk management
- Supply of specialized information
- Environmental legal advisory
- Development and management of projects
During the year, the waste division carries out several environmental training days aimed at the information of new laws on waste management, obligations of the producers’ centres, waste minimization options…